With the temperature getting cooler, the leaves changing colors, and spooky decorations on houses and businesses all around town, it can only mean one thing!
Harvest activities are just a leaf blow away during this year’s second annual Haunted Manson. The Lake Chelan Valley is turning from Harvest by day to Haunted by night!
First up on our list of Haunted Manson activities is the Apple Shoot. Now, this is one Harvest event that you and the family are absolutely going to FALL in love with.
Happening every Saturday and Sunday, 12pm – 3pm at Four Lakes Winery, the object of the apple shoot is simple.
You get three attempts to launch apples into a bin. Do you have it in your core to land one of these flying apples inside the bin? There’s a bag of goodies waiting for whoever can make it!
See you in the orchard!
There’s nothing like a good old-fashioned Pumpkin Party to welcome Harvest with a bang!
So let’s rock this pumpkin party in style. But, of course, that goes for your dogs as well!
That’s right. There’s going to be a dog costume contest happening during this Pumpkin Party. They need a chance to express themselves during Halloween as well, after all!
Be sure to come out to Downtown Manson on Saturday, October 15th, from 12pm – 7pm, where the street will be closed down to make way for a Halloween extravaganza.
Along with some amazing food vendors that will be present and celebrating this Pumpkin Party as well, here’s a lineup of events that will be taking place:
- 12pm – 3pm Pumpkin Walk – A fun scavenger hunt around the local businesses of Downtown Manson. Be the first to fill out your Haunted Manson map with stamps and claim your prize at the end. Be sure to visit Mountain View Lodge & Resort first to pick up your map and goodie bag to collect treats along your journey! (family-friendly activity)
- 12pm – 3pm Halloween dog costume contest!
- 12pm – 3pm QUAKE Radio broadcasting live from Downtown Manson
- 12pm – 3pm Wine Barrel rides for kids
- 12pm – 5pm Photo Booth by The Woody Booth
- 4pm – 7pm Live Music w/ Waterdog
Haunted Manson will also have a family-friendly Harvest Party near the end of October!
On Sunday, October 30th, from 4pm – 7pm, Downtown Manson will be closed again for another harvest celebration.
The following events, along with some great tasting food will fill the street during the Harvest Party:
- 4pm – 5pm Wine barrel rides (family-friendly activity)
- 5pm – 6pm Scarecrow awards – The votes are in, and it’s time to announce the Haunted Manson scarecrow of the year awards. Come out and cheer for your favorite scarecrows as the winner takes the podium.
- 6pm – 7pm Pumpkin float Come out and watch as lit pumpkins float on Manson Bay in a beautiful Halloween display. Bring the whole family for this visual spectacle!
Bloody Mary! Bloody Mary! Bloody Mary! Contest
Haunted Manson’s first ever “Bloody Mary! Bloody Mary! Bloody Mary!” Contest will feature some of the best brunch favorites to the Manson Grange on October 30 @ 10:30am. It’s a perfect way to pregame before the Seahawks game that day.
We have a feeling these Bloody Marys are going to be scary good!
Trunk or Treat
This year’s Trunk or Treat is sure to be sweeter than a candy bag full of Reese’s cups!
Join the celebration on Halloween day, October 31, from 4:30pm – 6:30pm at North Shore Bible Church for a Manson tradition.
Witness the amazing Halloween spectacle as cars transform into spooky settings on display for you and the whole family to behold! Halloween costumes are strongly encouraged for both kids and adults!
Be sure to bring an umbrella, too, as there is a 100% chance it will be raining candy. You read that right. Around 5pm, have your rain caps on for the beloved helicopter candy drop.
Harvest Great Times at The Lodge
We can’t wait for you to experience the second annual Haunted Manson with us at The Lodge. We are within walking distance of many fun activities and events happening all month long. This includes the terrifying Haunted House, where you can experience the spooky interactive story of Old Uncle Manson’s house!
Are you daring enough to step inside and survive the legend of Old Uncle Manson? Be warned; many have already tried!
For more information on reserving your Halloween stay at The Lodge, call (509)-687-9505 or check us out on Instagram and Facebook, where we are always posting about great things happening all around Lake Chelan!