- All pets must be disclosed to MVLR staff and have a contract signed for them.
- Pets may not cause any nuisance to other guests or property.
- Dogs must be leashed on grounds; no animals in pool area.
- Owners are responsible for the actions of their pets.
- Pets may stay ONLY in rooms 21, 29, 39, 41, 43, 45, 47 and 49. Having a pet in a non-pet room will result in a $250.00 per night cleaning fee and possible eviction. Cancellation policies will apply for early departure or upon eviction.
- A valid credit card must be provided as security.
- Guest authorizes credit card to be charged for any damage or excessive cleaning that may be caused by pet(s), as well as loss of revenue if unit is left in an un-rentable condition after departure.
- Pet owner must leave cell phone number and be able to respond within 10 minutes if called by management. Pet owner will be fined $100 if not on property within 1/2 hour of 1st contact attempted. Animal Control will be called if there is no owner response within 1 hour.
- Housekeepers will not enter rooms with unattended pets!
- Owners must clean up pet deposits. There is a pet “potty” area with waste bags at the east end of the parking lot.
- More than two animals is left to discretion of management.
- We appreciate your consideration of all MVLR guests.