FLEXIBLE Winter Cancellation Policies
The recent weather has caused some travel difficulties that are sudden and out of our control. Therefore, we’ve created a little flexibility for you. Read on for details and a link to a great winter driving article.
- Our Force Majeure policy still stands: If you cancel within your cancellation period, you are responsible for your advance deposit or the, possibly, the full cost of your reservation depending on your specific booking.
- BUT, IF THE PASSES ARE CLOSED (impassable) ON THE DAY OF YOUR EXPECTED ARRIVAL, we will allow your “regular” booking to be rescheduled to a date that will work for you within the next 90 days of original booking.
- No refunds will be issued.
- Your new dates will be non-refundable.
- If you have booked a “Ring of Fire” package, you can reschedule any time until the package expires (5/12/22).
- This Flexible Policy will not apply if the passes are OPEN.
Finally, Chelan County and the WSDOT really does a great job of taking care of the roads!
So, don’t be shy or scared; be PREPARED… and get on out here to see us at Mountain View Lodge! It is a BEAUTIFUL time of year and a perfect time to escape the dark and gloom or just treat yourself to a little getaway. These days, we’ve got so much information and tools at our hands. You’ve got this!
Here are some great tips and links from the Washington State Department of Transportation:
WSDOT Winter Driving Tips
WSDOT Pass Reports
Here’s a true story MVLR blog article on a driving problem and how it was solved. Wishing safe travels and happy trails to everyone!