Our MVLR Staff and Family (that’s you!) ARE Our Priority
Dear Family and Friends,
We continue to monitor and look for ways to adapt to this confusing time we are currently living in. A few things are certain: We all have a lot to learn, we are all going stir crazy, and our businesses all need us. Because there is so much we don’t know, it is imperative that we all take responsibility for the utmost care of ourselves and our fellow Americans as we begin to move around outside our homes. Therefore, we have adjusted some of the ways we are functioning here at The Lodge.
You can be assured that we continue to take impeccable care of the Mountain View Lodge & Resort grounds, rooms and all areas of our property. The level of cleanliness you have come to expect will not be compromised and we have taken additional care to ensure the safety of our housekeeping staff and those guests who follow in each room.
In addition to this you will see changes in our amenities. The use of the property will be scheduled, and occupancy will be limited to allow access while following the recommended guidelines for safety and “social distancing.”
When you arrive you will be guided to a registration “window.” Here you will safely:
- Be provided a quick Check In and have access to MVLR Guest Services.
- You will be given access to our Whistle messaging services. A great way to communicate with us about anything you might need.
- You will be given a list of local food and beverage options for take-out or delivery.
- You will have access to all our gift shop and MVLR food & beverage items here.
- You will also have access to scheduling your use of property amenities.
So that we can be assured of our own safety and that of our other guests, if you have been sick or recently exposed to those that have or may have Coronavirus, we request that choose not to book a room at this time.
For now, we want you to know that we appreciate you and truly value you in our lives. We wish you the best of health and happiness and look forward to seeing you.
Please fee free to contact us with any questions, thoughts or concerns. We love hearing from you!
Kim and Gerry Ustanik