Are you searching for romantic places to dine in Lake Chelan? Then, check out some of our recommended romantic restaurants to enjoy your vacation with that special someone in your life.
Be sure to reserve your spot at The Lodge to enjoy a full romantic weekend getaway in Lake Chelan.
Sorrento’s Ristorante – Tsillan Cellars
If you’re looking for ambiance with a view, we have the perfect recommendation for you. First up on our list of romantic spots to dine at is Sorrento’s Ristorante. Just one look at this restaurant as you drive up the hill, and you’ll know you’re in for a real treat.
This charming restaurant is located roughly 20 min from The Lodge and is nestled along the lake’s South Shore. Enjoy your exceptional Italian dish as you sip a delicious glass of Tsillan Cellars wine and overlook the Lake Chelan Valley.
Some notable dishes from the menu that we recommend are:
- Pan Fried Oysters – Delectable cracker meal breaded pacific oysters, pan-fried and served with a spicy cocktail sauce
- Farro Caprese – Delightful starter with farro grain, roasted plum tomatoes, toasted pine nuts, spring mix & house basil vinaigrette, finished with fresh burrata and truffle sea salt.
- Linguine il Pescatore – Decadent dish full of Scallops, prawns, crab, roasted red peppers, lemon, basil, cream, scallions, and red pepper flakes.
- Spaghetti & Meatballs – Soothing house-made marinara topped with handmade meatballs made from veal and pork.
Wapato Point Cellars
Are you ready for a delicious gourmet meal at a beautiful restaurant overlooking a vineyard? Located just 8 minutes walking distance from the Lodge is Winemaker’s Grill at Wapato Point Cellars. This enchanting location will take your romantic evening to the next level.
Check out the Winemaker’s menu and select from one of the carefully prepared meals that are sure to put a smile on your loved one’s face. Why not start your meal with a creamy bowl of clam chowder and fire prawns? Next, move on to a delectable main entre of Pesto Gnocchi topped with toasted pine nuts and drizzled with balsamic glaze.
Top off the evening with a plate of peanut butter chocolate cake and a nice glass of 2016 Betty Red wine from the wine menu.
Do you love pizza? How about enjoying a delicious slice of house-made pizza while overlooking the gorgeous views of the Chelan valley? If you said yes to either of those questions, have we got the perfect spot for you!
Enjoy a 7-minute drive from The Lodge along the beautiful lake shore and arrive at Cafe Myth at Benson Vineyards. Take in the beautiful view and atmosphere as you sink your teeth into one of Cafe Myth’s signature pizzas, including:
- Amante della Carne – San Marzano Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella, Provolone, Cupping Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Applewood Smoked Bacon
- Basil Chicken – House Roasted And Seasoned Chicken Breast, Fresh Grape Tomato, Fresh Garlic, Mozzarella, Provolone, On Basil Pesto
- Supremo – San Marzano Tomato Sauce, Whole Milk Mozzarella, Provolone, Mushroom, Black Olive, Italian Sausage, Cupping Pepperoni
Be sure to take a look at their menu for more delicious items, including salads and paninis. They are also open for lunch, so you don’t have to worry about missing a second of the views!
Next up on our romantic restaurant list of spots for you to visit during your next trip to Lake Chelan is Andante.
You feel like you’re being waited on in the gorgeous town of Venice, Italy, as you take in the soothing atmosphere of this Italian restaurant. Located just 15 minutes from The Lodge, this Italian restaurant will be the romantic cap to your lovely day in Lake Chelan.
Wondering what to order off their menu? We recommend:
- Mussels with Tomato – Mussels sauteed in tomatoes, garlic, and red wine.
- Grapefruit Proscuitto Salad – Fresh Romaine tossed with shaved Prosciutto, fresh grapefruit pieces, green onion, croutons, and raspberry vinaigrette, then finished with feta cheese.
- Fire Pasta with Chicken – Spicy, Tangy Parmesan Cream sauce on top of a bed of angel hair and our house tenderized, seasoned and breaded chicken. Incredible flavor! Very Spicy.
- Tuscan Seafood Stew – Prawns, scallops, cod, clams, and muscles in a base of fresh garlic, celery, parsley, onion, and tomatoes with white wine and stock. Served with a grilled baguette. This dish is very light yet filling.
Vin du Lac Winery
If you’ve ever wondered what it would feel like to have a romantic meal in a fairytale-like atmosphere, head over to Vin du Lac Winery and prepare to be amazed.
Surrounded by lovely weeping willow trees, gorgeous views of the lake, and mountain landscape, this is one bistro that is sure to turn up the romantic mood for the evening. This spot also has live music performances all the time. Check out their music lineup so you can enjoy live entertainment from talented local artists as you dine.
You can’t go wrong with any of the food on their menu, but we recommend:
- Baked Brie – Baked brie wheel served with a warm artisan baguette and assorted jams
- Raspberry Salad – Fresh greens, raspberries, green onions, fresh mozzarella, garlic, pepitas, and house tarragon vinaigrette
- Mediterranean Pasta – Gemelli pasta tossed with tomato, eggplant, red bell peppers, olives, capers, onion, garlic, and olive oil
- Smoked Gouda Mac and Cheese – Cavatappi pasta, smoked gouda cheese sauce, rice panko, parsley
- Steak Frites – Daily selection of steak served with fresh chimichurri and house-cut fries.
Romantic Stay at the Lodge
Hopefully, these recommendations will be an excellent source for your next romantic getaway to Lake Chelan. Then, all that’s left to do is reserve your stay with us at The Lodge.
We love meeting new travelers and giving them the best recommendations on fun and, in this case, most romantic things to do around the valley. If you need help planning your trip, call us at (509) 687-9505. Also, ask us about some of the deals and packages we currently offer, as we always add new deals!