It can sometimes be a challenge to find restaurants with vegetarian options while you’re on vacation. That’s why we have compiled this list of our favorite vegetarian food available in Lake Chelan. We hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
There’s nothing better than biting into a delicious slice of pizza after a long, fun day enjoying the lake during vacation. After exploring the town, soaking up the sun at the lake, or enjoying a wine tasting, you can choose from three of our favorite pizza options in Lake Chelan.
- Troy’s Pizza (Manson): Try their Veggie Lovers’ Pizza or build your own with all the meatless options, including onions, mushrooms, olives, bell peppers, tomatoes, pineapples, pepperoncinis, jalapenos, artichoke hearts, sundried tomatoes, baby corn, red cabbage, garlic, and spinach.
- Cafe Myth (Manson): Serving authentic Neapolitan pizzas in the Lake Chelan Valley, Cafe Myth serves up a perfectly balanced Margherita pizza that will leave you wanting more. Other veggie options include their creamy burrata antipasto or one of their bright salads (our favorite is the Arugula Fruit Salad).
- Local Myth (Chelan): If you’re in Downtown Chelan, head to Local Myth and give their meatless pizza section of the menu a go. We recommend the Feta Florentine, but their Garden Nouveau and Chrome pizzas are also local favorites.
Bear Foods Natural Foods Market & Cafe Creperie
Having a tough time trying to decide between something savory or something that sweet? Then, head to Bear Foods Natural Foods Market & Cafe Creperie and have both!
This cafe will hit the spot and have you coming back for more after one bite. The recipes for these yummy treats are all free of gluten, dairy, sugar, eggs, and soy!
Choose from one of their delicious vegetarian crepe selections, including their staff’s favorite crepe, number 8. This yummy wrap contains black beans, cherry tomatoes, cabbage, sharp cheddar, roasted red pepper, red onion, cilantro, & chili-lime sauce.
Once you’re done with the number 8 crepe, gaze over to the sweet side of the menu and try their classic French crepe, number 13. This sweet treat contains bananas and Justin’s (chocolate hazelnut spread), topped with fresh whipped cream.
Mi Paloma Cocina y Cultura
If you’ve got a hankering for some Mexican vegetarian food, have we got the spot for you!
- Potacos (tacos with potatoes and other veggies)
- Taco de Jamaica (one of our favorites made with hibiscus flowers)
- Vegan Chorizo Taco
- Taco de Nopal (made with grilled cactus)
- Taco de Champiñones (mushrooms)
- Vegan/vegetarian enchiladas (another one of our faves)
- Chile Relleno
- Alo mix bowl (mixed greens, rice, beans, cheese, and veggies)
Want to eat outside? Order something off the menu and head down the street to Manson Bay Park to enjoy a picnic with the family.
Manson’s got a great new addition to the Lake Chelan Valley: Sunset Manson. Veggie lovers, take your pick from delectable dishes including burrata, hummus, and vegetables, grilled asparagus, shishito peppers, split pea soup (one of our favorites), salads, risotto, and some great desserts.
This is the place to be if you’re looking for a great vibe to go with your vegetarian meal!
Quick Wok Chelan
Quick Wok is a charming restaurant serving quick stir fry, made to order. Their vegan sauces are made in small batches and never add MSG to their Asian-inspired meals. Choose your favorite ingredients or a popular combination to satisfy your umami cravings.
Craft your perfect veggie dish by choosing from noodles or rice, then add items like asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower, peas, tofu, soy curls, beans, quinoa, nuts, toasted coconut, pineapple, raisins, garlic, and ginger. Quick Wok is a can’t miss stop for any vegetarian food tour through Lake Chelan!
Relax at the Lodge
Looking for a great place to stay during your next visit to Lake Chelan? Reserve a room with us at The Lodge!
We love meeting new travelers looking for the best way to spend their summer vacation in Lake Chelan. If you need help planning your summer trip, call us at (509) 687-9505. Also, be sure to ask us about some of the deals and packages we currently offer!