The Thanksgiving holiday was filled with so much love and warmth this year. Family, friends, and a host of events this year kept us cheerful and excited for a bountiful December.
As is tradition this time every year, we create a special package for our customers that gives them a chance to enjoy the Lake Chelan Valley in new and intriguing ways. This year, we reflected on how we can do something special and, of course, come up with an experience that was never done before.
Introducing the “Ring of Fire”
Through this process, we uncovered a wonderful theme: “Ring of Fire.” What does this mean? Well, some of our favorite local businesses have great ways to stay warm at their establishments. What’s more charming than to enjoy a great meal or the perfect glass of wine by a warm fire? From bonfires to fire pits to fireplaces, we put together a package that showcases these businesses that have a wonderful combination of local tastes and a cozy atmosphere.
What’s Included in the “Ring of Fire”
This year’s winter promo celebrates this “Ring of Fire” giving you a chance to take a curated trip throughout the valley to locations with enchanting flames and tasting experiences. And, of course, each business has its own special! Altogether, the “Ring of Fire” package has a total value of $411 for only $249 plus tax. It includes:
- Mountain View Lodge & Resort: A two-night stay PLUS a bottle of wine from Rio Vista (choose from red, white, or rosé), a S’mores Kit for up to 4 people, and 2 MVL wine glasses.
- WineGirl Wines – Free Cinnamon Pretzel & 10% off all wine purchases.
- Skagit Cellars – Private Wine Tasting & 10% off bottle purchases. (call ahead for private tasting!)
- Four Lakes Winery – 2 for 1 Tasting & 10% off bottle purchases.
- Café Myth – A cup of Café Myth’s House prepared hot soup on the HOUSE to add to a delicious Neapolitan-style pizza.
- Tipsy Canyon – 2 for 1 Tasting.
What’s more perfect than a gift that gives back? With this package, you’re not just getting your money’s worth. You’ll be able to give the person of your choice an experience they will never forget with a one-of-a-kind Lake Chelan experience!
The “Ring of Fire” experience is only offered through Eventbrite or directly through us by booking on our website or giving us a call at (509) 687-9505. You can’t get this deal from anyone else so put on some Johnny Cash and toast to the many memories to be made around the fire, starting at Mountain View Lodge!