Tis’ that time of year again!
The magic is all around the Chelan Valley during the holiday season and we’re so excited to be right at the center of it all. Manson is the home base for several of the family-friendly attractions featuring — you guessed it — Santa himself. Let’s take a look at some of the great events around town:
Letters To Santa – November 27
- Bring your kids to Mountain View Lodge at 10am on Saturday, November 27th.
- We’ll have writing supplies, paper, hot cocoa, candy canes, and a whole lot of holiday cheer!
- Help your children write a special letter to Santa or have them run wild with their imaginations.
- At 12pm, Santa will arrive by helicopter at Leffler Field (next to The Lodge) and the kids can hand him the letter themselves!
This has been a popular event in the past, so don’t miss this charming day at The Lodge. We love to see all the glowing smiles 🙂
Santa Neighborhood Tours
Yes, we’ve got more Santa, and he’s making his way around Manson neighborhoods 4 times through December. If you’re staying at The Lodge, you can get a peek from our property or get cozy right on the sidewalk and wave at him as he strolls by. Here are the dates:
- Saturday, November 27th @ 3pm, leaving at Green Ave and Wapato Way in Manson (view the route on Google Maps)
- Saturday, December 4th @ 3pm, leaving at Green Ave and Wapato Way in Manson (view the route on Google Maps)
- Saturday, December 11th @ 3pm, leaving at Green Ave and Wapato Way in Manson (view the route on Google Maps)
- Saturday, December 18th @ 3pm, leaving at Green Ave and Wapato Way in Manson (view the route on Google Maps)
For route maps and more information, check out the Santa Neighborhood Tours page.
Holidays Around the World
There’s a new tradition in town. It’s called “Holidays Around the World” and businesses around the Chelan Valley, including The Lodge, are so excited to take part in it. The idea is for each business to choose a country and showcase its holiday celebrations. We’ll be highlighting the holiday traditions of Switzerland. It’s going to be a great way to learn and honor cultures throughout the globe!
End the Year with Family-Fun Cheer and Joy
As you can see, there’s no shortage of activities this year in the Chelan Valley. Small Town Holidays is 35 days of celebrating family, small businesses, and community. Give us a call to learn more about things to do throughout the festival and, of course, ask about our specials and snag a room at The Lodge to set up your perfect holiday home base.