For many years, the month of February has been celebrated at the 30+ Wineries in the Lake Chelan Valley with two weekends of decadence centered around Red Wine & Chocolate. This year, the Lake Chelan Wine Valley has dubbed the entire month of February the “Month of Love” and is extending the Red Wine & Chocolate festival to the entire month. Couples from around the pacific northwest fill up tasting rooms all around the lake to experience intimate Artisan Red Wine and Chocolate pairings that are sure to keep the love flowing all year long… or provide a really fun experience for you and your friends!
Each winery has a unique atmosphere, experience and aesthetic character ensuring that travelers from near and far make memories that they can take with them into the future. Here are just a few examples of the magic happening at some of the wineries in Manson.
- Rio Vista Wines on the River and at the Cabin is offering a lovely chocolate and wine pairing. Indulge in a 4 coursed SPECIALTY wine line-up with a hefty handcrafted, Rio Vista wine infused dark chocolate truffle.
- Join Ancestry Cellars all month for a five-course chocolate pairing. They have gone to opposite ends of the country for this lineup. Featuring Kau’ia Estate Chocolates from Maui and The Grocer’s Daughter Chocolates from Michigan. Both chocolatiers bring unique personalities and flavors that are fascinating to match up with an array of our wines. And yes, they will even be pairing a selection with one of their white wines this year again too!
- CR Sandidge Wines is sharing hand-dipped dark chocolate Whistle Punk Red infused ganache truffles with a unique CSR logo on top in gold. Yeti Chocolates has been making these delectable bites for three seasons and guests absolutely love them! They look forward to sharing a sweet bite for the ‘Winter of Love’.
- The month of love at Succession Wines will be a red wine lover’s delight! They will be pairing newly released Black Label Reserve Wines with bites of gourmet fudge from local Culinary Apple. These Black Label reds featuring vineyards like Candy Mountain and Red Mountain are sure to dance on your palate leaving you wanting more.
- Alta Cellars will be celebrating the month of love with some of their favorite red wines! These velvety red wines will be complemented by melt in your mouth chocolate covered caramels sprinkled with sea salt. They have the perfect location in beautiful downtown Manson, with heated street-side seating.
- Skagit Cellars will be celebrating the Month of Love with Red Wine & Chocolate next to the open-air fire pit tables and pairing handmade truffles and chocolate covered strawberries by Deb’s Delights of Chelan with their 2017 Syrah, 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon, and our 2017 Cabernet Franc.
- Join Hard Row to Hoe Vineyards for the Month of Love and enjoy chocolate and wine in a beautiful winter setting! They’re featuring specials all month long, including buy 2 get 1 free on Good in Bed Sparkling and a specialty wine and chocolate pairing experience. They have fire tables and fire pits to keep you warm, wine tasting, bubbles by the glass, and more – don’t miss out on the fun!
- At Four Lakes Winery, you can enjoy handmade chocolates paired with their estate wines, while overlooking ALL FOUR lakes from their amazing viewpoint, every weekend during the month of love!
- For the Month of Love, Tipsy Canyon Winery will be having $20 wine and chocolate pairings!
Follow the winery links for specific hours and information. For a complete list of RW&C events and wineries in the valley, visit the Lake Chelan Wine Valley AVA page, and get in the know about everything Red Wine & Chocolate at beautiful Lake Chelan.