We love pets but do have pet policies in place to make sure you and your pet have a wonderful experience while staying at Mountain View Lodge & Resort.
- More than two animals is left to discretion of management.
- Pets may stay/visit ONLY in rooms 21, 29, 39, 41, 43, 45, 47 and 49.
- There is a $15/night fee for the first pet <50 pounds and $5/night for the second pet <50 pounds.
- There is a $20/night fee for the first pet >50 pounds and a $10/night fee for the second pet >50 pounds.
- A valid credit card must be provided as security.
- Guest authorizes credit card to be charged for any damage or excessive cleaning that may be caused by pet(s), as well as loss of revenue if unit is left in an unrentable condition after departure.
- Pets may not cause any nuisance to other guests or property.
- Pet owner must leave cell phone number and be able to respond within 10 minutes if called by management. Pet owner will be fined $100 if not on property within 1/2 hour of 1st contact attempted. Animal Control will be called if there is no owner response within 1 hour.
- Housekeepers will not enter rooms with unattended pets.
- Dogs must be leashed on grounds; NO animals in pool area. Owners are responsible for the actions of their pets.
- Owners must clean up pet deposits out of doors. There is a pet “potty” area with waste bags at the east end of the parking lot.
- We are happy to supply water and food bowls! Just let us know!
- We appreciate your consideration of all Mountain View Lodge guests.
*Undisclosed Pet Policy: Pets are restricted to certain rooms and contracts are required of all pet reservations. It is solely the responsibility of the guest to inquire, disclose need, and attain a pet room (if available) prior to arrival. If you have brought an undisclosed pet or pets with you, please notify our reservations specialists to determine if a different room is required and/or available. MVLR is not responsible for the unavailability of pet friendly rooms for those that have not previously been disclosed. Having a pet in a non-pet room will result in a $100.00 per night cleaning fee and possible eviction at the discretion of MVLR management. Normal cancellation policies will apply for early departure or upon eviction. Guest is financially liable for ANY/ALL pet damage. PLEASE NOTE: Animal Control will be called for any "abandoned" pet.